Please Join Us for a Free Webinar:
Tuesday, March 15, 2022
3:30 p.m. – 5:00 p.m. (EDT)
- John Ishiyama, APSA President, University Distinguished Research Professor of Political Science and the Piper Professor of Texas, University of North Texas
- Alison Rios Millet McCartney, Professor of Political Science, Towson University
- Yoshiko Herrera, Professor of Political Science, University of Wisconsin-Madison
- Paul Poast, Associate Professor & Director of Graduate Studies, The University of Chicago
- Olga Onuch, Senior Lecturer in Politics, The University of Manchester
“Strategies for Teaching About Russia’s Invasion of Ukraine” brings together five leading scholars to help other instructors teach the current conflict. Attendees will gain a better understanding of the comparative, international, and regional dynamics and political contexts, and learn about how our panelists are addressing the subject in their own classrooms.
Though the webinar is open to all, it might be particularly beneficial to instructors at the university, college and high school levels. Registration is required but free. Please direct all questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.