The APSA Press Gallery is a roundup of recent blogs, op-eds, podcasts, and interviews featuring political scientists. We are always eager to follow our members’ engagement online. Let us know what you are doing or reading with the hashtag #APSAPressGallery, or by email to email@example.com.
The Weeks in Writing: October 1 to October 4, 2018
Recent blogs and op-eds authored by APSA members
- How Kavanaugh’s Partisan and Gender Biases Weaken American Democracy Jennifer Victor, Mischiefs of Faction, October 1, 2018
- Is Faith-Specific Aid the Best Way to Help Iraq’s Christians? Peter Henne, Duck of Minerva, October 2, 2018
- How ‘Hostile Sexism’ Came to Shape Our Politics Erin C. Cassese, Tiffany D. Barnes, and Mirya Holman, Monkey Cage, October 2, 2018
- How Senators Use Twitter to Communicate Legislative Activity Annelise Russell, LegBranch.com, October 3, 2018
- Democrats in Alabama Hold onto 2017 Energy but Normalcy Likely Returning to 2018 Midterms by John Sharp, featuring Cal Jillson, Gary Nordlinger, Jess Brown, and Richard Fording, AL.com, October 4, 2018